NC Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
Jacob Ehrmann is the founding attorney at Montford Family Law
Jacob received his undergraduate degree in 1995 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he graduated with honors in Public Policy Analysis with an emphasis on race and gender issues.
Jacob then received his J.D. from the UNC School of Law in 1999. In 2000, Jacob began his legal career at Pisgah Legal Services, where he primarily represented victims of domestic violence.
Jacob has been in private practice since 2004 and is a NC Board Certified Specialist in Family Law. He is also a Certified Mediator for Family Financial Cases. Jacob is active in the North Carolina Bar Association and lives in Asheville, North Carolina. With caring and experience, Jacob assists clients in the Asheville area with all aspects of the divorce process including separation agreements, child custody and child support, alimony, and property division.
- North Carolina State Bar, 1999
- North Carolina Board Certified, 2008
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D., 1999
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 1995
- Mediation, Inc. Equitable Distribution and Family Financial Training, 2011
- Riley Institute Institute at Furman, Riley Institute Diversity Fellow, 2012